Tuition and Fees
You can view the virtual tour at:
Start Up Costs:
- Registration Fee: $150.00 per child (non-refundable)
- Deposit Fee: $200 deposit is required to reserve a spot, which will be credited to your first month’s tuition bill (non-refundable)
- Annual Materials Fee: Primary & Kindergarten $200 for books, art/crafts, projects, etc. Toddler $200 for potty training cleaning products and books, art/crafts, projects, etc.
- First Month Tuition: Please see program schedule below.
Toddler Program: 2-3 Year old (5 Full Day Only Program)-Year of 2016
- Toilet training fee is included in the tuition fee.
- 1:8 teacher-to-child ratio.
|5 Full Days||7:30 am to 6:00pm||$1390 per month|
Primary-Kindergarten Program: 3-6 Mixed Age (5 Full Day Only Program)-Year of 2016
- Children entering the program need to be 3 year old and fully toilet-trained prior to being admitted.
|5 Full Days||7:30 am to 6:00pm||$1290 per month|
- Other Discount: 10% discount for siblings.
- Late Pick Up fees: If your child is picked up after the contracted hours, a charge of $10.00 for first 15 minutes late, after 15 minutes the charge will be $1.00 for each additional minute.per
- Meals: Breakfast and all snacks are included in the tuition fee. Optional hot Lunch Program. Please visit the School Caters California website for more school hot lunch information. http://www.schoolcaterers.com/index.php